I need a submersible pressure transducer for level measurement in a small diameter pipe that is up to 30 metres deep in a dam bank. The level range is 0 to 20m and I would prefer a 0-5Vdc output if possible and a junction box at the top of the dam to terminate the cable.
We would suggest the MTM3000 which is a 10mm diameter submersible pressure transducer with a 0-5Vdc output option.
MTM3000 10mm dia Submersible Pressure Transducer
- Pressure Range: 0 to 20
- Units: mH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0 to 5V, 3 wire
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.5% full scale
- Housing & Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Cable Type: PUR
- Cable Length: 35
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Process Connection: Removable protective nose cone
- Optional Extras: Cable termination box