MTM3000 Miniature Level Sensor has an 10mm diameter specially designed for inserting down very small boreholes in wells, dams and many geophysical research applications.
- Hydrostatic Level Ranges: from 10 up to 350 mH2O depth ranges
- Reference: gauge or absolute
- Accuracy: ±0.5, 0.25, 0.5% full scale
- Output Signal: millivolt uncompensated/compensated, 5V, 10V, or 4-20mA outputs
- Media Compatbility: SS316L or Titanium sensor and housing, polyurethane coated cable
- Dimensions: 10mm (0.39 inch) diameter
The miniature size of the MTM3000 is achieved by using a semiconductor strain gauge chip which provides a very small surface area for sensing pressure with a very high gauge factor to generate ample signal output.
The MTM 3000 Miniature Depth Transducer is available with a variety of millivolt, amplified voltage and current loop outputs including a data logging version. The MTM/N10 submersible housing is made from stainless steel 316L or Titanium and the cable exit is sealed to IP68 immersion rated.
Minimum cable bend radius
What is the minimum bend radius for the cable used on the MTM3000?
The minimum bend radius 100mm for the FEP cable, and 90mm for the PUR/PE cable
Specification data sheet
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the MTM3000 10mm diameter submersible miniature pressure transducer in your application and request a quote.