We are searching for a transducer for to monitor water in an upland bog. The transducer will be suspended into a 2.5cm diameter dip well up to 80cm below the water level so we will need a transducer with a diameter small enough to be easily lowered into the dip well. A water level range of around 2 m should cover us for any extreme variations in water level. Is there a transducer which will fit?
The LMP305 is a underwater hydrostatic level transducer with a diameter of 19mm which should easily fit into your dip well.
- Pressure Range: 2 mH2O g
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.175%FS BSL above 4mH2O, 0.25% for 4mH2O and below
- Seals exposed to media: FKM (standard)
- Vented Cable Jct Box: Not required
- Cable Type: PVC (standard)
- Cable Length (metres): 5