Pressure data loggers which combine a battery, logger & pressure sensor all in one standalone instrument. To program the pressure datalogger and retrieve data you will need to connect a computer via a digital interface cable and use the provided logger software.
- LEO Record (Ei) Capo Low Pressure Logger - Battery powered data logger for measuring and recording low range pressures. Pressure ranges from 30 mbar (12 inH2O) up to 300 mbar (120 inH2O).
- DM01 Multi-Range High Accuracy Pressure Gauge - High precision digital pressure gauge with 0.05% full scale accuracy, exchangeable pressure range modules from 100 mbar (1.5 psi) up to 400 bar (6000 psi).
- LEO Record (Ei) Pressure Data Logger - LEO Record combined digital manometer & pressure data logging instrument for recording pressures & temperatures that can store up to 57,000 readings.
- High Frequency Response 1000 Hz Sampling Rate Pressure Data Logger - The Triton IT Pressure Transient data logger can detect and log pressure surge data up to 1000 readings per second without interfering with the main recordings.
- Submersible IP68 Water Pressure Data Logger - P-TRITON-P logger is completely waterproof for flood protection and battery powered with a typical battery life of 10 years.
- Detecting leaks in industrial estate water supply network - We are looking for a solution to monitor water network pressure changes to detect leakage in a short time period.
- Water system peak demand pressure and flow data logger - I have a small water system and I would like to monitor and record the pressure in psi and the flow in gpm in the system over an extended period of several months in order to determine the times and duration of peak demand and low pressure.
- Event triggered high sampling rate pressure logger - This pressure logger can record for months at time at a slow logging rate, and when a predefined event threshold is exceeded it will record pressure at a much faster rate.
- DM01-500-HD High Range Digital Pressure Gauge - The DM01-500 HD high range pressure gauge is available in pressure ranges from 0 to 600, 1000, 1600, 2000 & 2200 bar.
A pressure data logger is an instrument which incorporates a pressure measuring device with a data storage memory and firmware, or separate computer software and interface to facilitate the recording of pressure values. A pressure data logger can be setup by the user to commence recording at a certain time or event, at a preset sample rate. Once the pressure data logger has completed collecting data, the software can be utilised to analyze or transfer the data to a data file for export to another application program.
Specifying pressure data logger requirements
Some questions to ask when defining the product requirements for a pressure data logger.
Operating pressure range
What is the expected highest and lowest pressure you are likely to measure?
What should the pressure be referenced to, atmospheric pressure (g), absolute vacuum (abs) or another pressure (dp)?
Do you need internal battery power or a external connection for a low or high voltage power supply?
Where is the pressure data logger going to be installed; outside, panel mounted, cabinet mounted, or bench top?
Viewing readings and trends during logging
Do you want to view pressure readings and trends on a computer display screen whilst logging or later on after data has been saved within the logger?
Maximum number of stored pressure readings
How many pressure reading data points do you need to store between downloading data files?
How accurate does the pressure measurement need to be?
How small a change in pressure do you need to distinguish?
Minimum logging rate
What will be the minimum time interval you need between saved pressure data points?
Computer interface type
How do you want to connect to a computer, USB, RS485, Ethernet, Bluetooth, mobile cellular network, or WiFi?
Pressure connection fitting
What style and size of pressure fitting is required; thread, flange or flexible tubing?
Other measurement parameters
Do you need to measure anything else, such as temperature?
Number of pressure input channels
How many pressure input channels are required to measure at the same time?
Test reports and certificates
Do you need to generate your own printed reports or certificate to document the logging results?
Exporting log data
Will you need to export the logged data to another software program in order to process the test results?
Local readout display
Do you need a local digital display built into the logger to show the actual pressure readings?
Checklist for pressure data logger requirements
Define your pressure data logger requirements using this checklist:
- Operating pressure range?
- Pressure reference?
- Power supply?
- Installation type?
- Viewing readings and trends during logging?
- Maximum number of stored pressure readings?
- Minimum logging rate?
- Computer interface type?
- Pressure connection fitting?
- Other measurement parameters?
- Number of pressure input channels?
- Test reports and certificates?
- Exporting log data?
- Local readout display?