Pressure data loggers which combine a battery, logger & pressure sensor all in one standalone instrument. To program the pressure datalogger and retrieve data you will need to connect a computer via a digital interface cable and use the provided logger software.
- DM01 Multi-Range High Accuracy Pressure Gauge - High precision digital pressure gauge with 0.05% full scale accuracy, exchangeable pressure range modules from 100 mbar (1.5 psi) up to 400 bar (6000 psi).
- Submersible IP68 Water Pressure Data Logger - P-TRITON-P logger is completely waterproof for flood protection and battery powered with a typical battery life of 10 years.
- High Frequency Response 1000 Hz Sampling Rate Pressure Data Logger - The Triton IT Pressure Transient data logger can detect and log pressure surge data up to 1000 readings per second without interfering with the main recordings.
- LEO Record (Ei) Pressure Data Logger - LEO Record combined digital manometer & pressure data logging instrument for recording pressures & temperatures that can store up to 57,000 readings.
- LEO Record (Ei) Capo Low Pressure Logger - Battery powered data logger for measuring and recording low range pressures. Pressure ranges from 10 mbar (4 inH2O) up to 300 mbar (120 inH2O).
- DM01-500-HD High Range Digital Pressure Gauge - The DM01-500 HD high range pressure gauge is available in pressure ranges from 0 to 600, 1000, 1600, 2000 & 2200 bar.
A pressure data logger is an instrument which incorporates a pressure measuring device with a data storage memory and firmware, or separate computer software and interface to facilitate the recording of pressure values. A pressure data logger can be setup by the user to commence recording at a certain time or event, at a preset sample rate. Once the pressure data logger has completed collecting data, the software can be utilised to analyze or transfer the data to a data file for export to another application program.