High pressure indicator, logger and pressure sensor to measure between 0 and 50,000 psi (~3500 bar) for hose burst tests.
The MultiCon CMC99 comes with a memory stick with which allows the transfer of pressure/time data files from the MultiCon CMC99. Once the data is transferred to the PC, the DAQ PC software will allow you to export the data to a CSV file.
The minimum time interval for data logging with the MultiCon CMC99 is 0.1 seconds.
The Front USB option allows you to plug-in the USB memory stick to the front of the instrument for transferring the data to the PC without an interface cable.
- Power Supply Slot P: 85-260V AC/DC (4)
- Digital Interfaces Slot D: No Port (0B1 option only) (0)
- Input/Outputs Slot C: 4x volt + 4x current input (UI4)
- Inputs/Outputs Slot B: Empty (E)
- Inputs/Outputs Slot A: Empty (E)
- Optional Extras: Front USB (IP40) (0B1)
- Data Logging: Internal (key, DAQ)
- Pressure Range: 50000 psi g
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Pressure Connection: 9/16 UNF female