Intrinsically safe (IS) pressure data loggers which can be used in potentially explosive environments such as oil refineries, offshore oil platforms and natural gas distribution.
Battery powered data loggers for recording air or liquid pressures in hazardous zones containing flammable substances. Set up a data logging procedure for immediate, delayed or event activated recording and then download the test results to a laptop or desktop computer to analyse the results and produce graphs.
- DM01-500-HD High Range Digital Pressure Gauge - The DM01-500 HD high range pressure gauge is available in pressure ranges from 0 to 600, 1000, 1600, 2000 & 2200 bar.
- DM01 Multi-Range High Accuracy Pressure Gauge - High precision digital pressure gauge with 0.05% full scale accuracy, exchangeable pressure range modules from 100 mbar (1.5 psi) up to 400 bar (6000 psi).
- 700 barg natural gas high range pressure gauge logger with 1/2 NPT male fitting - Digital display high pressure gauge for pipe mounted use in natural gas measurement applications, capable of measuring 0 to 700 bar g pressure with 0.1% accuracy and connected using a 1/2 NPT male fitting. Also includes USB, logger, log software and cal cert.
- 30 mbar Intrinsically safe gas pressure data logger - Low pressure data logger with battery power, internal data storage memory & intrinsic safety approval for measuring gas pressures up to 30mb gauge.
- 15,000 psi intrinsically safe high pressure logger
- 30 ounces per square inch range pressure gauge with built-in logger
- 6000 psi recording digital pressure gauge with intrinsic safety
- Ex logger for recording pressure up to 300 bar & temperature up to 40degC
- Hydraulic Testing Intrinsic Safety Approved Pressure Data Loggers - Hydraulic system & components testing, intrinsic safety (IS) zone approved operation, pressure reading data storage logger.
Related Selection Guides
Intrinsically safe approved instrumentation can be installed in hazardous area zones and connected to other appropriate intrinsically safe equipment. Intrinsic safety is achieved by limiting the amount of electrical power that can enter the protected zone by incorporating zener diode or isolation transformer barriers, ensuring a specified surface temperature is not exceeded, and preventing electrical discharges which may otherwise ignite a potentially explosive atmosphere.
A pressure data logger is an instrument which incorporates a pressure measuring device with a data storage memory and firmware, or separate computer software and interface to facilitate the recording of pressure values. A pressure data logger can be setup by the user to commence recording at a certain time or event, at a preset sample rate. Once the pressure data logger has completed collecting data, the software can be utilised to analyze or transfer the data to a data file for export to another application program.