Intrinsically safe (IS) pressure data loggers which can be used in potentially explosive environments such as oil refineries, offshore oil platforms and natural gas distribution.
Battery powered data loggers for recording air or liquid pressures in hazardous zones containing flammable substances. Set up a data logging procedure for immediate, delayed or event activated recording and then download the test results to a laptop or desktop computer to analyse the results and produce graphs.
- DM01 Multi-Range High Accuracy Pressure Gauge - High precision digital pressure gauge with 0.05% full scale accuracy, exchangeable pressure range modules from 100 mbar (1.5 psi) up to 400 bar (6000 psi).
- LEO Record (Ei) Pressure Data Logger - LEO Record combined digital manometer & pressure data logging instrument for recording pressures & temperatures that can store up to 57,000 readings.
- LEO Record (Ei) Capo Low Pressure Logger - Battery powered data logger for measuring and recording low range pressures. Pressure ranges from 30 mbar (12 inH2O) up to 300 mbar (120 inH2O).
- DM01-500-HD High Range Digital Pressure Gauge - The DM01-500 HD high range pressure gauge is available in pressure ranges from 0 to 600, 1000, 1600, 2000 & 2200 bar.
- 700 barg natural gas high range pressure gauge logger with 1/2 NPT male fitting
- 30 mbar Intrinsically safe gas pressure data logger
- 15,000 psi intrinsically safe high pressure logger
- 30 ounces per square inch range pressure gauge with built-in logger
- 6000 psi recording digital pressure gauge with intrinsic safety
- Ex logger for recording pressure up to 300 bar & temperature up to 40degC
- Datalogging pressure gauge to use in hazardous zone 1 to measure 0 to 400 psig
- Ex pressure gauge and logger for recording up to 300 lbs/sq in
- +/-100 millibar digital manometer recorder with ATEX approval
- Self powered +/- 1 psi g hazardous area pressure recorder
- Data logger for ATEX zone 1 area to measure up to 5000 psi
- Portable recorder to log pressures up to 100 psi in hazardous area
Intrinsically safe approved instrumentation can be installed in hazardous area zones and connected to other appropriate intrinsically safe equipment. Intrinsic safety is achieved by limiting the amount of electrical power that can enter the protected zone by incorporating zener diode or isolation transformer barriers, ensuring a specified surface temperature is not exceeded, and preventing electrical discharges which may otherwise ignite a potentially explosive atmosphere.
A pressure data logger is an instrument which incorporates a pressure measuring device with a data storage memory and firmware, or separate computer software and interface to facilitate the recording of pressure values. A pressure data logger can be setup by the user to commence recording at a certain time or event, at a preset sample rate. Once the pressure data logger has completed collecting data, the software can be utilised to analyze or transfer the data to a data file for export to another application program.