I am looking for a data logger that is ATEX approved for zone 1. The logger should be battery operated, stand alone, have ample memory, sample every second, pressure range from 0 to 5kpsi, downloadable to a laptop in a safe area for graphing etc…
The LEO Record can sample every second but the memory is limited to 57,000, so it will fill the memory after ~15 hours. All data is transferred in a safe area to a Windows PC where it can be analysed or exported to a spreadsheet. The LEO Record is ATEX and IECEx approved for use in hazardous areas up to zone 1.
LEO Record Pressure Data Logger
- Pressure Range: 700 bar sg/abs
- Accuracy: 0.1% FS including 0 to 50°C temp errors
- Process Connection: G1/4 male
- PC Software Kit: USB data cable & software
- Optional Extras: ATEX / IECEx intrinsically safe approved