I am looking to source a digital Ex data logger with the capacity to measure temperature from 0-40 degC with a temperature measurement accuracy of 1degC and pressure from 0-300 bar with a pressure measurement accuracy of 0.25%, please could you advise details of equipment that meet this specification.
We would suggest the LEO Record which can record both pressure and temperature simultaneously. The logger has an intrinsically safe option for use in Ex hazardous areas and the accuracy for each measurement parameter is as follows:
- Temperature sensor located close to back of isolation diaphragm is accurate to 0.5degC over the -10 to +50 degC measurement range
- Pressure measurement is accurate to 0.1% full scale pressure and the closest standard range is 300 bar, so it is effectively 0.15% over 0-200 bar.
LEO Record Pressure Data Logger
- Pressure Range: 300 bar sg/abs
- Accuracy: 0.1% FS including 0 to 50°C temp errors
- Process Connection: G1/4 male
- PC Software Kit: USB data cable & software
- Optional Extras: ATEX / IECEx intrinsically safe approved