I have a small water system and I would like to monitor and record the pressure in psi and the flow in gpm in the system over an extended period of several months in order to determine the times and duration of peak demand and low pressure.
We would suggest the P-TRI-PF data logger which is battery powered and can be setup to data log pressure and flow to your own configuration using the provided PC software. The data is retrieved using the IrDA interface which connects using the USB on your PC.
The datalogger will allow you to setup 8 separate data logging regimes for the pressure and flow to measure instantaneous, min, max or average values. The battery lifetime is over 5 years, depending on the logging rate.
Triton Water Pressure & Flow Logger
- P-Triton-PF data sheet
- Pressure Range: 0 – 150 psi sg
- Flow Range: Pulse rates up to 400 pulses per second
- Output: None
- Supply Voltage: 2 x 3.6V lithium internal battery
- Electrical Connection: None
- Communications Interface: IrDA – Baud Rate of 115,200 Baud
- Pressure Connection: Quick Release fitting
- Flow Connection: MIL-C spec connector
- IP Rating: 68
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +70°C (non freezing)
- Approvals: None
- Special Option: Firmware upgrade
- Accessories: USB to IrDA coms & software cable