Vacuum data loggers for recording negative suction pressure or absolute pressure below atmospheric pressure. Log and store vacuum measurements for printing test reports or analysing process trends.
- DM01 Multi-Range High Accuracy Pressure Gauge - High precision digital pressure gauge with 0.05% full scale accuracy, exchangeable pressure range modules from 100 mbar (1.5 psi) up to 400 bar (6000 psi).
- LEO Record (Ei) Pressure Data Logger - LEO Record combined digital manometer & pressure data logging instrument for recording pressures & temperatures that can store up to 57,000 readings.
- 30 inHg low relative vacuum range digital display vacuum pressure gauge and logger
- Vacuum drying pressure data logger
- 10 psi vacuum air and 50 psi water pressure gauge and data logger
- Vacuum Logger for sewer system with flush diaphragm & intrinsic safety
- Low range vacuum pressure logger for 0 to -60 inH2O g
- Logger to store vacuum readings over 24hr period
- Vacuum logger to measure 0 to -1 bar suction or 0 to 1 bar absolute
- Digital vacuum/pressure recorder to replace circular paper chart