We would like to measure and data log the pressure inside an oven during some heating tests. The problem is that within the oven cavity the temperature can reach 300°C and pressures up to 2 bar. Do you have any pressure sensor which is capable working in these conditions? Also do you have an instrument for data logging these values?
Our suggestion would be using a DMP 331P pressure sensor which can be installed on a G1/2″ thread and subjected to 300°C temperatures. This sensor can be electrically connected to a MultiCon CMC-99 colour touchscreen display which also data logs internally, connects to a PC via ethernet to download, display and analyse data using the free DAQ manager software.
The MultiCon CMC-99 can be panel mounted by yourself if you have an existing panel, supplied in a wall mount enclosure or provided in a convenient desktop portable panel.
DMP 331P High Temperature Pressure Sensor
- Part Number: 500-2001-1-3-100-Z00-1-7-1-200
- Pressure Range: 2
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% 0.4bar range min, 0.5% below
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1/2 Flush DIN3852, 1bar range min
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media & Temperature: 300degC (Vac 150degC) max, FFKM seal
MultiCon Data Logger
- Part No: CMC-99-PS42/ETU/UI4/E/E-0B1
- MultiCon Type: CMC-99 panel mount, 3.5 inch display, 48 inputs max
- Power Supply (Slot P): 85-260V AC/DC (PS42)
- Digital Coms (Slot D): USB Host, Ethernet (ETU)
- Inputs / Outputs (Slot C): 4 x voltage input + 4 x current input (UI4)
- Inputs / Outputs (Slot B): empty (E)
- Inputs / Outputs (Slot A): empty (E)
- Options: front USB Host (0B1)