I’m looking for a sensor and panel indicator for a pressure test rig to measure up to 30,000 psi. The media will be fresh water and I want to record data over a period of 30 minutes.
We would suggest a combination of the DMP334 which is a high range water pressure sensor with the MultiCon CMC99 which is a panel indicator with a data recording option. The MultiCon CMC99 can be mounted into the panel of your test rig and the sensor installed directly to the point of measurement via a length of signal cable between the indicator and sensor. The data can be saved within the MultiCon CMC99 and displayed on the front panel display or transferred to a PC and analysed with the provide DAQ manager software.
DMP334 Hydraulic Pressure Transducer
- Pressure Range: 30000 psi g
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Pressure Connection: 9/16 UNF female
MultiCon CMC99 Multichannel Indicator
- Power Supply Slot P: 85-260V AC/DC (4)
- Digital Interfaces Slot D: Standard – USB host and device, RS485(Modbus RTU)(1)
- Input/Outputs Slot C: 4 x voltage input + 4 x current input (UI4)
- Inputs/Outputs Slot B: Not Selected
- Inputs/Outputs Slot A: Not Selected
- Optional Extras: Front USB Host (IP40) (0B1)
- Data Logging: Yes