Flush diaphragm pressure transmitters with 4 to 20mA current loop signal output with exposed diaphragms for measuring viscous media or substances which require hygienic or sanitary compatibility. Select flush diaphragm pressure transmitters with a screw-in, tri-clamp, dairy or flange mount fitting for installations where the media may clog conventional process fittings with internal voids which impede operation, or where a high level of cleanliness is required to prevent contamination of the product being processed.
- DMK331P Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor - Screw-in pressure transmitter with flush stainless steel 316L diaphragm for measuring pressures of fluids with very high viscosity from 900 up to 6000 psi
- TPFADA Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transmitter - Flush diaphragm pressure transmitter for high viscosity media in food processing and plastic injection moulding applications.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- LMK 487 Submersible Ballast Tank and Draught Level Pressure Transmitter - A 22mm diameter titanium body seawater depth and level probe with a 4-20mA output with Lloyds and DNV-GL ship approval, for monitoring the quantity of ballast or the draft of a ship’s hull.