Flush diaphragm pressure transmitters with 4 to 20mA current loop signal output with exposed diaphragms for measuring viscous media or substances which require hygienic or sanitary compatibility.
Select flush diaphragm pressure transmitters with a screw-in, tri-clamp, dairy or flange mount fitting for installations where the media may clog conventional process fittings with internal voids which impede operation, or where a high level of cleanliness is required to prevent contamination of the product being processed.
Pressure transmitters with open flush diaphragms suitable for use with highly viscous media such as plastics, paper pulp, bitumen, sewage, paint and adhesives.
- DS201P High Range Flush Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor
- LMK 487 Submersible Ballast Tank and Draught Level Pressure Transmitter
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter
- TPFADA Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transmitter
- DMK331P Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor
- XMPi Process Plant Gauge and Absolute Pressure Transmitter
- TPFAS Miniature Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor
- x|act i Rangeable Flush Pressure Transmitter with LCD Readout
- 35X HTC High Temperature Digital Pressure Sensor (< 300 degC)
- 35X HTT High Temperature Compensated Pressure Sensor
- 25 Ed Flame Proof Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transmitter