Rangeable Pressure Transmitter with an all stainless steel construction with LCD digital readout display and optional HART communications. Specifically designed for use in food, dairy, pharmaceutical or biotechnology applications where ultra clean crevice free flush diaphragms are required.
- Pressure Ranges: from 0.4 bar up to 40 bar gauge and 1 bar up to 40 bar absolute plus compound ranges
- Accuracy: ±0.1% full scale output
- Output Signal: 4 to 20mA (2wire) with HART option
- Electrical Connection: M12 connector
- Environmental Protection: IP67
- Process Connection: Clamp (ISO2852), dairy pipe (DIN 11851), Flange (DIN2501), Varivent, DRD, G1 cone
- Media Compatibility: Stainless steel 316L diaphragm and process connection, optional all Hastelloy or Tantal diaphragms available
- Weight: 400 g
- Dimensions: Globe housing 38.2 mm radius
- Special Features: Re-rangeable 4-20mA output, LCD display
- Special Options: intrinsic safety, HART interface, food grade (FDA approved) or halocarbon oil fill, high temperature media cooling element
The x|act i flush diaphragm adjustable range pressure transmitter can be adjusted by the user via 3 buttons located behind the laminated safety viewing glass. A turndown ratio on the output signal of up to 10 to 1 is achievable for convenient scaling in different process locations.
For intrinsically safe environments there is optional ATEX approved electronics that can be specified along with HART communications if required for configuring and reading device details such as tag numbers, serial numbers, pressure range, output scaling and displayed engineering units.
A selection of hygienic/sanitary flush diaphragms can be fitted with special oil fillings for use on food, drink on pharmaceutical processes.