Compound range pressure transmitters for measuring plus and minus pressures using the same device. Compound range transmittters are calibrated with the most negative reading at 4mA and the most positive reading at 20 mA.
Since the same sensing diaphragm is used to measure both the negative and the positive pressure, there is a limit to how great the ratio between positive and negative pressure can be, before the lower range of the two becomes too inaccurate. In the case of a -1 to 10 bar (-15 to +300 psi range which is accurate to 0.25%, will be accurate to only 2.5% over the vacuum range.
Gauge reference pressure transmitters can be configured to measure from -1bar (-15psi) which is approximately zero vacuum up to a positive pressure such +2 bar (+60psi). For ranges below 1 bar (15psi) the compounds range is typically bidirectionally symmetric such as -500 to +500 mbar, but it is also possible to provide ranges such as -200 to +500 mbar if required.
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter - Stainless steel pressure transmitter with ranges from 100mbar up to 40 bar gauge or absolute. Special options for ATEX , SIL2 and compound ranges.
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge - LCD digital pressure gauge powered externally by a 2 wire series 4-20mA current loop or a digital interface.
- XMPi Process Plant Gauge and Absolute Pressure Transmitter - Process transmitter for measuring vacuum, steam, food, pharmaceutical, oil, gas and other pressure readings necessary for the monitoring and control of bulk production processes.
- TK Industrial Pressure Transmitter - General purpose industrial pressure transmitter with a 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output available in range from -1 to +1 barg up to 500 barg
- DS200 Combined Pressure Switch, Gauge and Sensor - Three in one electronic pressure switch, digital pressure gauge and pressure sensor with pressure ranges from 100 mbar up to 600 bar (1.5 to 9000 psi).
- x|act i Rangeable Flush Pressure Transmitter with LCD Readout - Rangeable Pressure Transmitter with a hygienic all stainless steel construction with LCD digital readout display and optional HART communications.