Compound range pressure transmitters for measuring plus and minus pressures using the same device. Compound range transmittters are calibrated with the most negative reading at 4mA and the most positive reading at 20 mA.
Since the same sensing diaphragm is used to measure both the negative and the positive pressure, there is a limit to how great the ratio between positive and negative pressure can be, before the lower range of the two becomes too inaccurate. In the case of a -1 to 10 bar (-15 to +300 psi range which is accurate to 0.25%, will be accurate to only 2.5% over the vacuum range.
Gauge reference pressure transmitters can be configured to measure from -1bar (-15psi) which is approximately zero vacuum up to a positive pressure such +2 bar (+60psi). For ranges below 1 bar (15psi) the compounds range is typically bidirectionally symmetric such as -500 to +500 mbar, but it is also possible to provide ranges such as -200 to +500 mbar if required.
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge - LCD digital pressure gauge powered externally by a 2 wire series 4-20mA current loop or a digital interface.
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter - Stainless steel pressure transmitter with ranges from 100mbar up to 40 bar gauge or absolute. Special options for ATEX , SIL2 and compound ranges.
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- XMPi Process Plant Gauge and Absolute Pressure Transmitter - Process transmitter for measuring vacuum, steam, food, pharmaceutical, oil, gas and other pressure readings necessary for the monitoring and control of bulk production processes.
- TK Industrial Pressure Transmitter
- DS200 Combined Pressure Switch, Gauge and Sensor
- x|act i Rangeable Flush Pressure Transmitter with LCD Readout
- Hastelloy diaphragm -100 to 50 kPa g range manometer - Small manometer device with membrane protected against corrosive material (chemicals) and which we would prefer to be covered with Hastelloy steel.
- Compound +/-200 mb g pressure transmitter with 1/2 BSPT - Stick type pressure transmitter ranged -200mbarg to +200mbarg with a 4-20mA output.
- Marine and IS approved, -1 to 3 mWG compound range pressure transmitter - Pressure transmitter with Marine type approvals and a compound pressure range of -1000 to +3000 mWG.
- -10…30 kPa g compound range inert gas pressure transmitter for ship IG system - An intrinsically safe, marine approved compound range pressure transmitter for ship cargo tank IG system use to measure pressure of inert gas over a range of -10 to 30 kPa g from the G1/2 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
- -1 to 10 bar ATEX pressure sensor - Compound range ATEX pressure sensor for measuring -1 to +10 bar gauge in a hazardous zone.
- Under and Over pressure monitoring -10…+200 mb pressure transmitter - Compound range pressure transmitter for monitoring under pressure down to -10 millibar gauge and an over pressure of up to 200 millibar, with an output scaled from 4 to 20 milliamps with 4mA = -10mbar, and 20mA = +200mbar.
- -1 to 20 bar g compound range IS 4-20mA propane pressure sensor for process control use - An intrinsically safe compound range pressure sensor for process control use to measure pressure of propane gas over a range of -1 to 20 bar g from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
- -2 to 2 inHg g 4-20mA out intake and exhaust air pressure sensor for building management use - A high accuracy bidirectional range gauge pressure sensor for building management use to measure pressure of air intake and exhaust over a range of -2 to 2 inHg g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the waterproof cable electrical connection.
- -5 to +5 psi g low compound range 4 to 20 mA output OEM pressure sensor - Low compound range OEM pressure sensor with semiconductor strain gauges for measuring over a -5 to +5 psi gauge pressure range and generating a 4 to 20 milliamps output signal.
- Solvent compatible +/-100mWG dp transmitter with PTFE seals - Differential pressure transmitters to use on Nitrogen and/or air containing low levels of flammable solvents.
- DP sensor for -1 to 3 bar differential water pressure and 20 bar overpressure - I am looking for a 4-20mA output DP sensor with a -1 to 3 bar differential range for use on water. The sensor will need to withstand an overpressure of 20 bar on the positive side and 1.5 bar on the negative side.
- Compound range -1 to 6 barg pressure transmitter & display - -1 to 6 bar gauge compound range pressure transmitter with 4 to 20 milliamp output signal, built-in loop powered digital display.
- 1000 pascal bidirectional range dry gas pressure transmitter
- 15,000 Pa DP Transmitter with built-in digital display
- Compound vacuum and pressure HART transmitter for +/- 500 mmWG
- -10 to +10 inH2O Air Pressure Sensor for Ventilation & Extraction
- ATEX rated room ±100 Pa differential pressure transmitter
- Bi-directional 15psig 4-20mA out air pressure sensor for research use
- -3 to 3 psi dp range high accuracy 4-20mA air pressure transmitter for water treatment use
- -3 to 4 mbar dp range 4-20mA ATEX approved biogas pressure sensor for process control use on a 1bar line
- -0.5 to +4 bar g bidirectional air pressure transmitter
- +/- 30 inches of water compound range pressure transmitter
- Ammonia compatible -0.5 to +5 bar compound pressure transmitter
- -10 to +5 psi compound range fresh water pressure sensor