I’m looking for a stick type pressure transmitter ranged -200mbarg to +200mbarg with a 4-20mA output, a 1/2″BSPT pressure connector and DIN43650 electrical connection, would you be able to help with this item?
We would suggest the IMP-LR which is a low pressure transmitter which can be scaled as a compound range over the 4-20mA output span. A 1/2 BSPT (R1/2) process connection is not a standard option, but it can be provided as an adaptor.
IMP-LR Low Range Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Range: -200 to +200mbar gauge
- Output: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per°C (standard) (4)
- Electrical Connection: Large DIN plug (B)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 (A)
- Internal Seal Material: Viton (standard)(V)
- Cable Length if required (metres):
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)
- Accessories: 1/4 BSPP Female to 1/2 BSPT Male Adaptor