Compound range pressure transmitter for monitoring under pressure down to -10 millibar gauge and an over pressure of up to 200 millibar, with an output scaled from 4 to 20 milliamps with 4mA = -10mbar, and 20mA = +200mbar.
This version of the DMP331 pressure transmitter has been set-up to read both under & over pressure around zero pressure relative to ambient pressure. A 10 mbar under pressure represents a small vacuum and a 200 mbar over pressure a larger positive pressure.
A compound pressure range is created by combining both the under pressure and the over pressure range into one output signal to save on installing two separate devices.
DMP331 Compound Range Pressure Transmitter
- Pressure Range: -10 to +200
- Units: mbar
- Range Type: Compound Gauge (-P1 to +P2)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, ATEX / IECEx IS, SIL2 (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS >= 0.4 bar, 0.5% < 0.4bar (11-12bit resolution)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1/4 EN837 male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM