An intrinsically safe compound range pressure sensor for process control use to measure pressure of propane gas over a range of -1 to 20 bar g from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This DMP 331 compound range pressure sensor can be used in process control systems to measure propane pressure from -1 to 20 bar gauge.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 male thread to measure the propane gas, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
Also hazardous area intrinsic safety certification is included with this gauge pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring propane gas pressure in high risk flammable environment applications.
DMP 331 IS Compound Range Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331-14-19706
- Pressure Range: -1 to 20
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Compound Gauge (-P1 to +P2)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, ATEX / IECEx IS, (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS ranges 0.4 bar and above, 0.5% ranges below 0.4bar (11-12bit resolution)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1/4 DIN3852 male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM