Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface computer connection
The Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface is a popular digital interface for quick and easy connection of measurement devices to desktop & laptop computers and other digital measurement instrumentation.
A USB connection provides a global standard for the physical electrical connection, communication and powering of digital sensors and measurement instruments. A single cable is used for sending all the read & write commands, and providing a low dc supply voltage.
USB is a popular method for connecting measurement devices together in a research laboratory environment on experimental test rigs, where all test equipment is close by on the same test bench or rig.
The majority of USB measurement devices come with application software which can be installed on a laptop or desktop computer. USB provides the user with a plug & play set-up that can be up and running very quickly without the need for wiring, separate power supplies or signal conditioning instrumentation.
- High Range USB Pressure Sensors- High range pressure measurement Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface computer connection pressure sensing devices
- USB Pressure Sensors- Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface computer connection pressure sensing devices
- Low Range USB Pressure Sensors- Low range pressure measurement Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface computer connection pressure sensing devices.
- High Speed USB Pressure Sensors- High speed measurement reading response, Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface computer connection pressure sensing devices.
- UPS-HSR USB Pressure Sensor with High Sample Rate Logging
- PD39X Twin Absolute Digital DP Sensor
- PD33X Digital Differential Pressure Sensor
- 41X Low Range Digital Output Pressure Sensor
- 35X Flush Diaphragm Digital Output Pressure Sensor
- 33X High Accuracy Digital Output Pressure Sensor
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge
- 35X HTC High Temperature Digital Pressure Sensor (< 300 degC)
- 35X HTT High Temperature Compensated Pressure Sensor
- 36XW Digital Submersible Hydrostatic Level Sensor
- S12C SDI-12 Seawater Pressure & Temperature Transducer
- S12S SDI-12 Coms IP68 Pressure and Temperature Sensor
Browse other help pages associated with the same topic group as this USB page.
Measurement Signal Related Terms
More pages related to measurement signal technical terms.