BD Sensors manufacture a diverse range of pressure sensors for industrial automation and process control applications.
These pressure sensors have a stainless steel isolation or sensing diaphragm exposed to the media with an integrated silicon or thin film strain gauge sensing element. Typically used in applications where higher precision, repeatability and long term stability are required.
- DMP304 Ultra High Range Hydraulic Pressure Transducer
- DMP320 0.5 msec Fast Response Pressure Sensor
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter
- DMP331i High Accuracy Pressure Transmitter
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter
- DMP333 High Range Precision Pressure Transmitter
- DMP333i Rangeable High Pressure Precision Transducer
- DMP334 Hydraulic Pressure Transducer for Very High Pressures
- DMP343 Low Range Pneumatic Pressure Sensor
- DMP457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter
A range of pressure sensors incorporating Ceramic sensing diaphragm technology for industrial and process applications requiring compatibility with harsh chemically corrosive media.
- DMK 331 Ceramic Diaphragm Industrial Pressure Transmitter
- DMK 458 Seawater Low Range Pressure Transmitter
- DMK331P Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor
- DMK351 Liquid and Gas Resistant Intrinsically Safe Low Range Gauge Pressure Sensor
- DMK457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter
DMD & DPS Series
Pressure sensors with a positive and negative pressure port for measuring differential pressures (DP).
- DMD331 Compact Differential Liquid Pressure Sensor
- DMD341 Compact Differential Air Pressure Sensor
- DPS200 HVAC Differential Pressure Transmitter
DPT & X Series
All stainless steel pressure sensors for use in oil, gas, petrochemical, power generation, water utility, pharmaceutical or food applications. Check type, range and serial number and change 4-20mA output scaling via a HART protocol enabled hand terminal.