Vacuum range digital interface pressure sensors for connecting to computer serial bus or other intelligent interface.
- 33X High Accuracy Digital Output Pressure Sensor - High precision pressure transducer with an accuracy of 0.05% full scale with a RS485, USB or RS232 digital interface for connecting to a PC.
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge - LCD digital pressure gauge powered externally by a 2 wire series 4-20mA current loop or a digital interface.
- 15 psi absolute range RS485 Modbus RTU protocol interface vacuum sensor for research use - A vacuum range absolute pressure sensor for research use to measure pressure of air over a range of 0 to 15 psi abs from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding RS485 Modbus RTU signal through the M12x1 plug electrical connection.
- -1 to 6 bar differential RS485 Modbus RTU freshwater pressure sensor for farming use on a 6bar line - A compound range differential pressure sensor for farming use to measure pressure of freshwater over a range of -1 to 6 bar diff on a 6 bar freshwater line from two G1/4 male process connections, and sending the corresponding RS485 Modbus RTU signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
- 30 inHg absolute RS232 output vacuum range pressure sensor
- 1 bar vacuum gauge and sensor with USB plus Labview driver
Related Selection Guides
Checklist for digital vacuum pressure sensor requirements
Define your digital vacuum pressure sensor requirements using this checklist:
- Vacuum range?
- Reference type?
- Digital interface type?
- Electrical connection?
- Media type?
- Process connection?