Vacuum range digital interface pressure sensors for connecting to computer serial bus or other intelligent interface.
- 33X High Accuracy Digital Output Pressure Sensor - High precision pressure transducer with an accuracy of 0.05% full scale with a RS485, USB or RS232 digital interface for connecting to a PC.
- DCT331P RS485 Modbus RTU Flush Pressure Sensor - RS485 Modbus RTU serial interface pressure sensor with exposed all welded stainless steel 316L flush diaphragm in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute.
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge - LCD digital pressure gauge powered externally by a 2 wire series 4-20mA current loop or a digital interface.
- 35X Flush Diaphragm Digital Output Pressure Sensor - Highly accurate digitally compensated pressure transducer with G1/2 male flush pressure port.
- 15 psi absolute range RS485 Modbus RTU protocol interface vacuum sensor for research use
- -1 to 6 bar differential RS485 Modbus RTU freshwater pressure sensor for farming use on a 6bar line
- 30 inHg absolute RS232 output vacuum range pressure sensor
- 1 bar vacuum gauge and sensor with USB plus Labview driver
Checklist for digital vacuum pressure sensor requirements
Define your digital vacuum pressure sensor requirements using this checklist:
- Vacuum range?
- Reference type?
- Digital interface type?
- Electrical connection?
- Media type?
- Process connection?