Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings
Invert the low & high range limits for the measurement input settings
Flip tool with current settings to swap measurement input (I) with 0-5V output parameters
- 0-5 Volts Output Pressure Transducers
- Irrigation water pressure transducer for pressures up to 60 bar
- 80 mbar low range, 5 volt output pressure transducer
- TPSA Precision High Pressure Transducer
- Pressure units converter
- Universal measurement to 0-5V output converter
- Input to output converter
- 4-20mA pressure transmitter output calculator
- 0-20mA pressure transmitter output calculator
- 0-10V pressure transducer output calculator
- 1-5V pressure transducer output calculator
- 0.5-4.5V pressure transducer output calculator
- mV/V pressure transducer output calculator
This pressure transmitter 0 to 5 volts voltage output calculator provides a way to determine the output reading from the applied pressure and pressure transducer range. A conversion scale graphic for each pressure and 0-5 volts output range combination entered is also displayed below the calculated values.
This pressure transducer output calculator uses the following formula to calculate the output over a 0-5V range:
Linear V out = 5 x ((Rdg – Low Limit) / (High Limit – Low Limit))
Enter the unit used for measuring pressure, e.g. bar, psi, kPa, inH2O etc…
This is the applied pressure measured by the pressure transducer that you wish to convert to a 0 to 5 V voltage output reading.
Enter the lowest pressure that the pressure transducer will measure. For example zero would be a typical value for most voltage output pressure transducers, but you can also add negative (-) or positive (+) values as well. Please enter the value in the same pressure units as specified for all other input values.
Enter the maximum pressure that the amplified pressure transducer will measure.
Output Reading (V)
This is the expected ideal pressure transducer voltage output signal in volts for the applied pressure specified.
- 2 bar gauge range 0-5 volts output ceramic diaphragm air pressure sensor
- 60000 psi hydraulic pressure transducer with 0-5Vdc signal out
- Duplex steel 1500psig 0-5V output seawater pressure sensor for water treatment use
- 5 kPa g range 0-5 Vdc output fuel oil pressure sensor for liquid level measuring use