This compact stainless steel oil filled silicon piezoresistive sensor capsule based pressure transducer provides an amplified analogue output signal corresponding to ranges from 0…50 mbar (20 inWG) up to 20 bar (290 psi).
- Ranges: 50 mbar up to 20 bar gauge
- Output Signals: 4-20mA, 0-5V, 1-5V, 0-10V, ratiometric 0.5 – 4.5V dc
- Accuracy: 0.25%, 0.1% FS
- Electrical Connections: M12 x 1, IP65 or IP67 integral cable, mini DIN plug, mil spec connector, packard metri-pak 150 series connector
- Process Connections: G1/4 male DIN 3852, G1/4 female DIN 3852, 1/4″ NPT male, 1/2″ NPT male, 7/16-20 UNF-2A male (SAE#4 J514)
- Media Compatibility: Process Connector – SS303/SS316, Diaphragm – SS316, Internal Seals – Viton/EPDM/NBR
The Titan TPTLRa low range pressure transmitter has been developed using a Stainless Steel piezo-resistive silicon sensing element housed in a robust stainless steel housing. It has the option of an integrated Cable outlet or an M12 x 1, 4-Pin connector both offering up to IP67* ingress protection and also standard connectors such as mini DIN & large DIN 43650 right angled connectors. We also have the option of an integrated MIL-C spec or customer specific connectors.
The internal PCB incorporates a versatile microprocessor enabling a range of outputs including 4-20mA, 0-5V, 1-5V, and 0-10V from a 10-32V dc supply. There is also the option of 0.5 to 4.5V (10-90% of supply) output from a 2.7 – 5.5V dc supply ratiometric output which is ideal for low battery powered data logging applications.
- Responsive stainless steel sensor
- Various analogue output versions
- High level of temperature compensation
- Choice of mechanical connections
- Cost effective for Industrial and OEM solutions
- OEM installations
- Laboratory & Research testing
- Pneumatic testing
- Medical testing / prototyping
- Data loggers
- Aerospace test and research
- Automotive component testing
- Academic research
Part Numbering System
Specification data sheet
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the Titan TPTLRa Low Range Amplified Analogue Output Pressure Sensor in your application and request a quote.