Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings
Invert the low & high range limits for the measurement input settings
Flip tool with current settings to swap measurement input (I) with 0-5V output parameters
- Standby generator 20inH2Og range 0-5Vdc output natural gas and propane pressure sensor
- 4…20mA to -5…+5V Bidirectional Signal Conversion
- 200cm range 0-5Vdc output submersible road flood stream depth and PT1000 sensor
- Dam bank submersible pressure transducer for 30m deep pipe
This measurement to voltage converter tool will convert any linear input measurement reading into the ideal voltage output signal over a linear range of 0 to 5 volts, and display a 0-5V conversion scale for the chosen measurement range.
This tool uses the following formula to calculate the output over a 0-5V scale from a specified measurement input reading and range:
Linear V out = 5 x ((Rdg – Low Limit) / (High Limit – Low Limit))
Enter the measurement unit symbol or description for the input value and range specified.
Add the measurement parameter value in the specified measurement unit you wish to convert.
Enter the lower limit for the measurement range to be converted. For example zero would be a typical value for most instrumentation but you can also add negative (-) or positive (+) values as well. Please enter the value in the same units as specified for all other input values.
Enter the upper limit for the measurement range to be converted, e.g. full scale or full range. This value can be negative (-) or positive (+). Please enter the value in the same units as specified for all other input values.
Voltage Output Signal (0-5V) – Answer
This is the ideal converted signal for the input measurement range specified, and represents the ideal output reading excluding all measurement and instrumentation errors. The calculated result is displayed in volts (V) based on a linear 0 to 5 V scaling.
- 7.5 psig range 0-5V output submersible silicon diaphragm liquid level sensor
- 0-1V to 0-5V Signal Conversion
- 100 mbar gauge range 0-5 volts output stainless steel pressure sensor
- 7 bar gauge range 0 to 5 volts output ceramic diaphragm pressure sensor