Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings
Invert the low & high range limits for the measurement input settings
Flip tool with current settings to swap measurement input (I) with 0-5V output parameters
- 50 psi absolute 0-5Vdc output natural gas pressure sensor for boiler control use
- 60000 psi hydraulic pressure transducer with 0-5Vdc signal out
- 1 bar absolute pressure transducer with 0-5Vdc for freshwater
- 15 psi absolute vacuum range 0-5 volts output pressure sensor
This measurement to voltage converter tool will convert any linear input measurement reading into the ideal voltage output signal over a linear range of 0 to 5 volts, and display a 0-5V conversion scale for the chosen measurement range.
This tool uses the following formula to calculate the output over a 0-5V scale from a specified measurement input reading and range:
Linear V out = 5 x ((Rdg – Low Limit) / (High Limit – Low Limit))
Enter the measurement unit symbol or description for the input value and range specified.
Add the measurement parameter value in the specified measurement unit you wish to convert.
Enter the lower limit for the measurement range to be converted. For example zero would be a typical value for most instrumentation but you can also add negative (-) or positive (+) values as well. Please enter the value in the same units as specified for all other input values.
Enter the upper limit for the measurement range to be converted, e.g. full scale or full range. This value can be negative (-) or positive (+). Please enter the value in the same units as specified for all other input values.
Voltage Output Signal (0-5V) – Answer
This is the ideal converted signal for the input measurement range specified, and represents the ideal output reading excluding all measurement and instrumentation errors. The calculated result is displayed in volts (V) based on a linear 0 to 5 V scaling.
- 0-5V to 0-6.5V Signal Conversion
- 0-5V to 1-5V Signal Conversion
- 2 bar gauge range 0-5 volts output ceramic diaphragm air pressure sensor
- Automotive brake system 2500 psig range 0-5Vdc output synthetic hydraulic oil pressure sensor