- Pressure units converter
- Universal measurement to ratiometric V/V output converter
- Universal measurement to 0.5-4.5V output converter
- Input to output converter
- 4-20mA pressure transmitter output calculator
- 0-10V pressure transducer output calculator
- 0-5V pressure transducer output calculator
- 1-5V pressure transducer output calculator
- mV/V pressure transducer output calculator
This pressure transmitter 0.5 to 4.5 volts voltage output calculator provides a way to determine the output reading from the applied pressure and pressure transducer range. A conversion scale graphic for each pressure and 0.5-4.5 volts output range combination entered is also displayed below the calculated values.
This pressure transducer output calculator uses the following formula to calculate the output over a 0.5-4.5V range:
Linear V out = 0.5 + 4.5 x ((Rdg – Low Limit) / (High Limit – Low Limit))
Enter the unit used for measuring pressure, e.g. bar, psi, kPa, inH2O etc…
This is the applied pressure measured by the pressure transducer that you wish to convert to a 0.5 to 4.5 V voltage output reading.
Enter the lowest pressure that the pressure transducer will measure. For example zero would be a typical value for most voltage output pressure transducers, but you can also add negative (-) or positive (+) values as well. Please enter the value in the same pressure units as specified for all other input values.
Enter the maximum pressure that the amplified pressure transducer will measure.
Output Reading (V)
This is the expected ideal pressure transducer voltage output signal in volts for the applied pressure specified.