Click to reload page with unique web address for bookmarking or sharing current settings
- 600 barg range 2 millivolt per volt output ceramic diaphragm pressure sensor
- Low voltage 20 bar range OEM water logger pressure transducer
- Chemical Resistant Pressure Sensor Elements for Electronic Devices & Embedded Product Design & Development
- 100 psig range mV/V output air pressure sensor for food processing use
- Pressure units converter
- Universal measurement to mV/V converter
- Universal input to output converter
- 4-20mA pressure transmitter output calculator
- 0-20mA pressure transmitter output calculator
- 0-10V pressure transducer output calculator
- 0-5V pressure transducer output calculator
- 1-5V pressure transducer output calculator
- 0.5-4.5V pressure transducer output calculator
This pressure transducer millivolt output calculator provides a way to determine the output reading and range from the applied pressure, pressure transducer range and strain gauge output characteristics. A conversion scale graphic for each pressure and millivolt output range combination entered is also displayed below the calculated values.
Pressure Measurement Parameters
Enter the unit used for measuring pressure, e.g. bar, psi, kPa, inH2O etc…
This is the applied pressure measured by the pressure transducer that you wish to convert to a millivolt output reading.
Enter the maximum pressure that the pressure transducer will measure.
Millivolt Output Parameters
Supply Voltage (V)
This is the excitation voltage in volts applied to the pressure transducer wheatstone bridge strain gauge circuit. The millivolt output of a non-amplified pressure transducer is linearly proportional to the excitation voltage.
Span Sensitivity (mV/V)
This is the full span output per supply volt characteristic for the pressure transducer wheatstone bridge circuit.
Zero Offset (mV)
This is the measured output of the pressure transducer, powered by the specified supply voltage, with no pressure applied.
Full Range Output (mV)
This the full range output of the pressure transducer in millivolts, powered by the specified supply voltage, with the maximum measurable pressure applied.
Output Reading (mV)
This is the expected ideal pressure transducer output in millivolts for the applied pressure specified.
- 1 bar absolute strain gauge mV out pressure sensor for educational instrumentation
- High Range Millivolt Output Pressure Transducers
- 100 psig strain gauge mV/V output air pressure sensor for food processing use
- 600mmHg g range 2 millivolt per volt out ceramic diaphragm pressure sensor