Voltage output transducers for measuring hydraulic pressures on actuator, presses, pumps, valves, elevators, material test equipment and other high range hydraulic apparatus. These sensors have a robust stainlesss steel construction to withstand several 1000 psi and more corrosive hydraulic fluids used in the automotive & aviation industry.
- DMP334 Hydraulic Pressure Transducer for Very High Pressures - DMP 334 is a high range pressure transducer designed for measuring hydraulic pressures up to 2200 bar (32,000 psi) .
- TPSA Precision High Pressure Transducer - High pressure transducer for pressure testing applications with pressure ranges from 0...4 bar (60 psi) up to 0...1000 bar (15,000 psi) gauge with a measurement accuracy of 0.1%.
- TPSADA Digital Auto-Zero High Pressure Sensor - Contactless zero tare & span adjustment high pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in pressure ranges from 50 bar up to 1000 bar gauge.
- TPHADA Ultra High Range Pressure Sensor - Extra high pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in pressure ranges from 1000 up to 5000 bar gauge.
- KH Mobile Hydraulics Pressure Sensor - The Gefran KH mobile hydraulics pressure sensor is a low cost compact stainless steel high pressure sensor for use in large quantity OEM applications on mobile vehicles. The KX is available in ranges from 4 bar / 60 psi up to 1000 bar / 15000 psi.
- DMP 335 All Welded Stainless Steel Diaphragm Pressure Sensor - All welded stainless steel diaphragm pressure sensor for mobile hydraulics, refrigeration or oxygen applications. This pressure sensor is available in the ranges from 6 bar up to 600 bar gauge with a 4-20mA or 0-10Vdc output signal.
- 17.620 G Low Cost Heavy Duty Compact OEM Hydraulic Pressure Sensor - Compact robust all welded stainless steel pressure sensor for heavy duty hydraulic system applications.
- KS Compact SIL2 Approved Pressure Sensor - The Gefran KS Series is a small size oil free all stainless steel pressure sensor with SIL2 certification for incorporating into the design of industrial automation machinery. The KS compact SIL2 approved pressure sensor is available in ranges from 0-1 bar up to 0-1000 bar gauge