Voltage output transducers for measuring hydraulic pressures on actuator, presses, pumps, valves, elevators, material test equipment and other high range hydraulic apparatus.
These sensors have a robust stainlesss steel construction to withstand several 1000 psi and more corrosive hydraulic fluids used in the automotive & aviation industry.
- TPSA Precision High Pressure Transducer - High pressure transducer for pressure testing applications with pressure ranges from 0...4 bar (60 psi) up to 0...1000 bar (15,000 psi) gauge with a measurement accuracy of 0.1%.
- DMP334 Hydraulic Pressure Transducer for Very High Pressures - DMP 334 is a high range pressure transducer designed for measuring hydraulic pressures up to 2200 bar (32,000 psi) .
- 17.620 G Low Cost Heavy Duty Compact OEM Hydraulic Pressure Sensor - Compact robust all welded stainless steel pressure sensor for heavy duty hydraulic system applications.
- TPHADA Ultra High Range Pressure Sensor - Extra high pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in pressure ranges from 1000 up to 5000 bar gauge.
- KH Mobile Hydraulics Pressure Sensor - The Gefran KH mobile hydraulics pressure sensor is a low cost compact stainless steel high pressure sensor for use in large quantity OEM applications on mobile vehicles. The KX is available in ranges from 4 bar / 60 psi up to 1000 bar / 15000 psi.
- DMP 335 All Welded Stainless Steel Diaphragm Pressure Sensor - All welded stainless steel diaphragm pressure sensor for mobile hydraulics, refrigeration or oxygen applications. This pressure sensor is available in the ranges from 6 bar up to 600 bar gauge with a 4-20mA or 0-10Vdc output signal.
- All welded wetted parts 10000 psig 0-10Vdc out pressure sensor for hydraulic control use
- 10000 psig range 0-5Vdc output mineral oil high pressure sensor for hydraulic cylinder use
- 3000 psig range 0-10Vdc output digital display pressure transducer for hydraulic control use
- 400 bar high range 0-10Vdc output engine oil pressure sensor with snubber for hydraulic control use
- 5000 psig range 0-5Vdc output mineral oil pressure sensor for hydraulic control use
- Automotive brake system 2500 psig range 0-5Vdc output synthetic hydraulic oil pressure sensor
- Brake line pressure sensor to measure up to 4000 psi g with 0-10Vdc signal
- 3000 psig hydraulic transducer and ac powered digital readout
- 60000 psi hydraulic pressure transducer with 0-5Vdc signal out
- 500 psi g Hydraulic pressure transducer with 0 to 10 volts signal output
- 200 bar pressure sensor to interface with Arduino board