Hydraulic pressure sensor for measuring up to 4000 pounds per square inch on a hydraulic brake line, and sending a 0 to 10 volts output signal to connected instrumentation.
The DMP 335 hydraulic pressure sensor has an all welded construction, so there is no need to be concerned about compatibility of internal elastomer O ring materials with hydraulic oil.
The sensor diaphragm of the DMP 335 has no liquid filling or thin isolation diaphragm, but instead a thicker all in one stainless steel diaphragm which has a very high overpressure rating to withstand pressure peaks which commonly occur in hydraulic brake systems.
DMP 335 Hydraulic Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp335-96-15926
- Pressure Range: 0-4000
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Gauge (am to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-10Vdc 3 wire
- Electrical Connection: Male plug M12x1 (4-pin) / metal
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male