Sea water corrosion resistant wetted parts 4-20mA current loop output pressure transmitters.
- DMK457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter - Marine approved pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop output for shipbuilding with optional CuNiFe housing for sea-water compatibility
- DMK 458 Seawater Low Range Pressure Transmitter - Sea water corrosion resistant low range pressure transmitter for marine, ship and offshore engineering.
- LMK 487 Submersible Ballast Tank and Draught Level Pressure Transmitter - A 22mm diameter titanium body seawater depth and level probe with a 4-20mA output with Lloyds and DNV-GL ship approval, for monitoring the quantity of ballast or the draft of a ship’s hull.
- Ferry hull draft monitoring 3 bar absolute 4-20mA output seawater pressure sensor
- 10 barg range 4-20mA output saltwater pressure sensor for sea water heat exchanger use
- 10mH2O absolute 4-20mA marine approved seawater pressure sensor for bilge water leak testing use
- 5 barg range 4-20mA output submersible seawater pressure sensor for measuring sea level
- Reverse osmosis desalination 100 psi g 4-20mA output seawater pressure sensor
- Reverse osmosis desalination 1,500 psi g 4-20mA output seawater pressure sensor
- 3 kg/cm2 sea water pressure transmitter
- Seawater and crude oil compatible 75 bar pressure transmitter for marine use
- 12 bar g sea water compatible 4-20mA pressure sensor for use on marine vessels
- 2 bar g sea water pressure transmitter for marine engine cooling system
- Seawater pressure transmitter with 10 bar range and marine certification
- Sea water desalination system offshore submersible pressure transmitters
Sea water contains a significant level of salt which makes it highly corrosive to many materials. This makes seawater compatibility an essential consideration in the design of marine equipment used for ships, offshore platforms and other marine based structures.
Plastics, ceramics and special metal alloys have very good resistance to seawater corrosion and are often used in the design of smaller sensitive components, particular those which are very thin which and quickly affected by pitting and corrosion.
Pressure transmitters are measurement devices which combine an amplified 4 to 20 milliamp current loop output signal conditioning electronic module with a transducer for measuring the pressure of a liquid, vapour or gas.