Hydrostatic pressure sensor with a measurement range of 0 to 60 inH2O gauge with a 4 to 20 mA output for measuring a seawater solution at a temperature of 190F.
The DMK458 is a low range pressure sensor which can be configured with a copper-nickel alloy process connector along with the standard ceramic alumina sensing diaphragm and FKM seals for compatibility with seawater solutions.
The maximum possible media temperature is 257°F and the electronic housing can withstand up to 185°F, so there is more than adequate protection against a measuring a seawater solution at 190°F.
Since 1 inch of freshwater (inH2O) has a lower specific gravity than a seawater solution, care should be taken when specifying the hydrostatic pressure range, since a 1 inch high column of seawater will be heavier and generate a slightly higher pressure.
DMK 458 Seawater Low Range Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Range: 0 to 60
- Units: inH2O
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20 mA, 2-wire
- Accuracy: 0.25% FS
- Electrical Connection: ISO 4400 plug IP65 (for 4-6mm cable)
- Process Connection: G1/2 DIN3852 open port (40 bar max)
- Housing & Process Connection Material: CuNi10Fe1Mn Seawater Compatible
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM