We have a pressure transmitter that has completely corroded after being used on sea-water. The pressure transmitter should have a 10 bar range with a 4-20mA. Please recommend a correct replacement for this pressure transmitter, one that will not corrode when exposed to seawater.
The DMK457 has the option to be constructed from CuNiFe1MN which is fully protected from seawater corrosion.
DMK457 Seawater Compatible Pressure Transmitter
- Pressure Range: 10
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20 mA, 2-wire
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS
- Electrical Connection: TPE cable IP68 (permanent immersion)
- Cable Length: 2
- Cable Length Units: metres (m)
- Process Connection: G1/2 EN837
- Housing & Process Connection Material: CuNi10Fe1Mn Seawater Compatible (400 bar max. range)
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM