A CuNi10Fe1Mn housing pressure sensor for sea water heat exchanger use to measure pressure of saltwater over a range of 0 to 10 bar g from the G1/2 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This DMK457 CuNi10Fe1Mn housing pressure sensor can be used in sea water heat exchanger to measure saltwater pressure from 0 to 10 bar gauge.
The sensor is installed using a G1/2 male thread to measure the salt water, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
Also the sensor housing is made from CuNi10Fe1Mn to provide protection from saltwater corrosion in sea water heat exchanger applications.
DMK 457 Saltwater Compatible Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmk457-62-18050
- Pressure Range: 10
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20 mA, 2-wire
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS
- Electrical Connection: DIN-43650 plug IP65 (for 4-6mm cable)
- Process Connection: G1/2 DIN3852
- Housing & Process Connection Material: CuNi10Fe1Mn Seawater Compatible
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM