A saltwater compatible pressure sensor for reverse osmosis desalination use to measure pressure of seawater over a range of 0 to 1,500 psi g from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the integral cable electrical connection.
This DMK 457 saltwater compatible pressure sensor can be used in reverse osmosis desalination plant to measure seawater pressure from 0 to 1,500 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch BSP parallel male thread to measure the sea water, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP65 sealed gland and cable.
A CuNi10Fe1Mn housing & ceramic diaphragm is built into this pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring seawater pressure in desalination applications.
DMK 457 Saltwater Compatible Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmk457-91-16984
- Pressure Range: 1500
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20 mA, 2-wire
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS
- Electrical Connection: TPE cable IP68 (temporary immersion)
- Cable Length: 5
- Cable Length Units: metres (m)
- Process Connection: G1/2 DIN3852
- Housing & Process Connection Material: CuNi10Fe1Mn Seawater Compatible (400 bar max. range, G threads only)
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM