Millitorr is a very small pressure unit used for high vacuum measurements and is a 1/1000x multiple of the Torr pressure unit. 1 mTorr equals 0.133322 pascals.
The millitorr is not a commonly used pressure unit and tends to be used in scientific research or specialised manufacturing fields where very high vacuum pressures are measured.
Please use the list below to find the conversion factor from torr into another pressure unit.
To find how many mTorr there are when converting from another pressure unit please click on the relevant unit below.
From our main pressure conversion page you can convert from or to any pressure unit by entering the value and selecting the units to convert.
- Digital vacuum/pressure recorder to replace circular paper chart
- -20 to +50 psig 0-10V out compound range liquid dispensing pressure sensor
- Low vacuum leak detection 4-20mA current loop sensor & gauge
- 1 bar vacuum gauge and sensor with USB plus Labview driver
- 0.00000133322 bar
- 0.0000193368 psi
- 0.00133322 mbar
- 0.133322 N/m²
- 0.133322 Pa
- 0.00133322 hPa
- 0.000133322 kPa
- 0.000000133322 MPa
- 0.00000135951 kg/cm²
- 0.0135951 mmH2O 4°C (39.2°F)
- 0.00135951 cmH2O 4°C (39.2°F)
- 0.0000135951 mH2O 4°C (39.2°F)
- 0.000535240 inH2O 4°C (39.2°F)
- 0.0000446033 ftH2O 4°C (39.2°F)
- 0.001000000 mmHg 0°C (32°F)
- 0.0001000000 cmHg 0°C (32°F)
- 0.0000393701 inHg 0°C (32°F)
- 0.001 Torr
- 1 mTorr
- 0.00000131579 atm
- 0.00000135951 at
- 1.33322 dyn/cm²
- 0.000309388 oz/in²
- 1.000000 µHg 0°C (32°F)
- 0.00000000863249 tsi (uk, long)
- 0.00000000966839 tsi (usa, short)
- 0.00000139225 tsf (usa, short)
- 0.00278450 psf
- 0.00135951 g/cm²
Please note that the conversion factors above are accurate to 6 significant figures.
- Low range vacuum pressure logger for 0 to -60 inH2O g
- 10 mmHg suction range 4-20mA output sensor
- Leak testing set for checking 1mb/min drop at negative 10 mbar vacuum
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge
What does 10 millitorr equal in inHg gauge?
The gauge reference does not influence the conversion unless the other pressure value does not have the same pressure reference.
10 mTorr = 0.00393701 inHg
- DPS200 HVAC Differential Pressure Transmitter
- Vacuum insulation 15 psi absolute range millivolt output pressure sensor for air extraction use
- 15 psi absolute vacuum range 0-5 volts output pressure sensor
- Vacuum gauge for minus 150 mbar range with a 0.1 mbar display resolution
Measurement Unit Related Terms
More pages related to measurement unit technical terms.