Low range amplified voltage output pressure transducers with highly sensitive sensing diaphragms for measuring low pressure readings, and sending a voltage output signal which is proportional to the required low pressure range.
Low range pressure transducers with a choice of high voltage output signals such as 0-5V, 1-5V, 0-10V or 1-10V for measuring low level gauge, absolute and differential pressures.
- DPS Low Differential Pressure Transmitter - Ultra low differential pressure transmitter for HVAC applications with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in pressure ranges from 0.1 mb up to 1 bar differential.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DMP343 Low Range Pneumatic Pressure Sensor - DMP343 pneumatic pressure sensor for measuring very low range pressures on pneumatic control systems, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC) .
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter - Stainless steel pressure transmitter with ranges from 100mbar up to 40 bar gauge or absolute. Special options for ATEX , SIL2 and compound ranges.
- PrimAtü 10 Low Cost Low Range Differential Air Pressure Transducer - The PrimAtü 10 low cost low range differential air pressure transducer can detect and display both positive and negative differential pressure variations of very low low pressure ranges from 0.5 up to 1000 mbar/hPa, and output the pressure as a 4-20mA, 0-20mA or a 0-10Vdc analog output.
- DPS200 HVAC Differential Pressure Transmitter - Differential air pressure sensor with a 10 volt or a 4-20mA output for building ventilation applications. Ranges from 0 to 6 mbar up to 0 to 1000 mbar.
- -0.5 to +0.5 bar gauge 0-5 volts output compound range pressure sensor
- -5 to +5 psig bidirectional low range 0-5 volts output pressure sensor
- 5psig 0-10V out freshwater pressure transducer and built-in display for water purifier use
- 5 psi dp 0-10V out air pressure sensor for automation flow rate testing use on a 15psi line
- 100mbar dp range 0-5Vdc amplified output air pressure sensor for aerospace research test rig use
- -50 to +50 mbar g compound range 0-10 volts output pressure sensor
- -20 to 20 inH2O g compound range 0-10Vdc output air pressure sensor for oem use
- Standby generator 20inH2Og range 0-5Vdc output natural gas and propane pressure sensor
- 100 mbar gauge range 0-5 volts output stainless steel pressure sensor
- 5 kPa g range 0-5 Vdc output fuel oil pressure sensor for liquid level measuring use
- 20 Pa DP range 0-10V output air pressure sensor for building management use
- 400 mbar g range 0-10V output stainless steel pressure sensor