I would like to measure a differential pressure of 0 to 25 mbar in a vacuum of < 0.2 bar absolute pressure. Which DP sensor would be okay to use in a vacuum environment?
We would suggest the DPS which is a dry cell differential pressure sensor, meaning that it has no oil filled components protecting the sensing diaphragm, which can be affected by a very low vacuum pressure if it is not properly treated to remove all traces of air from the oil.
DPS Low Differential Pressure Transmitter
- Pressure Range: 0 to 25
- Units: mbar
- Range Type: Differential (0 to +P)
- Output Signal & Supply Type: 0-10V 3 wire, 19-31Vdc supply
- Output Options: Linear signal
- Accuracy (linearity only): 0.2% full scale
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1.5 cable glands with 5 internal screw terminals
- Process Connection: 6.6mm dia x 11mm barbed connections
- Media Compatibility: Non aggressive gases compatible with Ni, Al, CuBe, PU, silicon rubber
- Optional Extras: Integrated LCD display, 3 1/2 digit