Low pressure transmitters with 4 to 20 milliamp current output for measuring low level gauge, differential & absolute pressures below 1 bar (15 psi, 400 inWG or 1000 mbar). Low pressure transmitters are used to measure air ventilation pressures in buildings and small pressure differences between two different locations such as clean rooms and laboratories where it is important to prevent air contamination.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter - Stainless steel pressure transmitter with ranges from 100mbar up to 40 bar gauge or absolute. Special options for ATEX , SIL2 and compound ranges.
- DPS300 User Switchable Pressure Range, Volts or Current Output Low DP Sensor - The DPS 300 is a low range HVAC differential pressure sensor for measuring pressure drops across air filters and airflow through and between ventilation ducts. The lowest possible pressure range is 0...100 pascals and the highest is 0...1000 millibars. User switchable 2 or 3 pressure ranges and volts or current output are included with most standard configurations.
- DS210 Combined Low Pressure Switch, Indicator and Sensor - Low range three in one pressure switch, pressure indicator and pressure sensor for use on pneumatics and HVAC applications.
- DPS200 HVAC Differential Pressure Transmitter - Differential air pressure sensor with a 10 volt or a 4-20mA output for building ventilation applications. Ranges from 0 to 6 mbar up to 0 to 1000 mbar.
- DMP343 Low Range Pneumatic Pressure Sensor - DMP343 pneumatic pressure sensor for measuring very low range pressures on pneumatic control systems, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC) .
- DMK351 Liquid and Gas Resistant Intrinsically Safe Low Range Gauge Pressure Sensor - Intrinsically safe liquid & gas resistant low range pressure gauge reference pressure sensor for CHP, biogas and landfill sites.
- DMK 458 Seawater Low Range Pressure Transmitter - Sea water corrosion resistant low range pressure transmitter for marine, ship and offshore engineering.
- XMD Process Plant DP Cell Differential Pressure Transmitter - Rangeable DP Cell current loop process transmitter for monitoring differential pressures in a heavy duty process plant environment.
- 41X High Precision Low Range Pressure Transmitter - High precision pressure transmitter for measuring very low vented gauge reference or differential air pressures. Rangeable 4-20mA or 0-10 volt output.
- IMPLR Low Range All Stainless Steel OEM Pressure Sensor - Low cost sensor for measuring small pressure ranges from 0-50 mbar (10 inH2O) to 0-1000 mbar (15 psi) of liquids or gases.
- DMD341 Compact Differential Air Pressure Sensor - Small size dp sensor for measuring differential air pressure on HVAC, compress air and pneumatic control systems.
Low pressure ranges are required to measure small pressure values, often between two locations where air is being moved from one place to another. Low range pressure measurement is required for monitoring and controlling ventilation and air extraction in office and factory buildings. In building management applications, air movement in large spaces creates very small changes in air pressure, so it is necessary to use highly sensitive measurement devices which are set to read in inches of water column, mbar, hPa or Pascals.
Pressure transmitters are measurement devices which combine amplified 4 to 20 milliamp current loop output signal conditioning electronic module with a transducer for measuring the pressure of a liquid, vapour or gas.