Low pressure transmitters with 4 to 20 milliamp current output for measuring low level gauge, differential & absolute pressures below 1 bar (15 psi, 400 inWG or 1000 mbar). Low pressure transmitters are used to measure air ventilation pressures in buildings and small pressure differences between two different locations such as clean rooms and laboratories where it is important to prevent air contamination.
- DPS Low Differential Pressure Transmitter - Ultra low differential pressure transmitter for HVAC applications with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in pressure ranges from 0.1 mb up to 1 bar differential.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter - Stainless steel pressure transmitter with ranges from 100mbar up to 40 bar gauge or absolute. Special options for ATEX , SIL2 and compound ranges.
- DMD341 Compact Differential Air Pressure Sensor - Small size dp sensor for measuring differential air pressure on HVAC, compress air and pneumatic control systems.
- DMK351 Liquid and Gas Resistant Intrinsically Safe Low Range Gauge Pressure Sensor
- PrimAtü 10 Low Cost Low Range Differential Air Pressure Transducer
- DMP343 Low Range Pneumatic Pressure Sensor
- DMP457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter
- 20 mbarg digital display air pressure indicator and transmitter with 1/4 NPT male fitting - Low range digital display pressure indicator and transmitter for pipe mounted use in air measurement applications, capable of measuring 0 to 20 mbar g pressure with 1% accuracy and connected using a 1/4 NPT male fitting.
- Stainless steel 316L wetted parts 100 mbar ATEX pressure transmitter - ATEX and IECEX certified pressure transmitter for gas or dust and has all stainless steel 316L for use with liquids, and a low pressure range capability.
- Biogas HDPE cover PD blower pressure sensor - The XMD is a low range process pressure transmitter with an all stainless steel 316L wetted parts suitable for measuring the pressure of a biogas inflated HDPE cover to control a positive displacement pump.
- Compound +/-200 mb g pressure transmitter with 1/2 BSPT - Stick type pressure transmitter ranged -200mbarg to +200mbarg with a 4-20mA output.
- Minus 0.25 inWG differential pressure transmitter for negative air pressure difference - Pressure transmitter which will measure o to -0.25 inches of water differential air pressure and output a linear signal over a current scale of 4 to 20 milliamps.
- Hygienic atex approved 100mbar pressure transmitter for pharmaceutical application - Hygienic ATEX approved pressure transmitter for zone 2 to read pressures from 15 to 25mbar.
- Industrial powder duct pressure transmitter with +/-15 kPa range - low range pressure transmitter has open port providing access to diaphragm for removing powder, but is recessed to protect from passing powder abrasion.
- 3 psig range 4-20mA output natural gas pressure sensor for building boiler heating use - A low range gauge pressure sensor for building system boiler heating use to measure pressure of natural gas over a range of 0 to 3 psi g from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
- -2 to 2 inHg g 4-20mA out intake and exhaust air pressure sensor for building management use - A high accuracy bidirectional range gauge pressure sensor for building management use to measure pressure of air intake and exhaust over a range of -2 to 2 inHg g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the waterproof cable electrical connection.
- 1 psig low range 4-20 mA output pressure sensor - Economical low range stainless steel diaphragm pressure sensor with semiconductor strain gauges for measuring over a 0 to 1 psi gauge pressure range and generating a 4 to 20 milliamps output signal.
- Negative 500 mmH2O g range 4-20mA output pressure sensor - Economical stainless steel diaphragm pressure sensor with semiconductor strain gauges for measuring vacuum over a negative 500 to 0 mmH2O gauge pressure range and generating a 4 to 20 milliamps output signal.
- 7mH2O g range 4-20mA out hydrostatic liquid level pressure sensor - Hydrostatic liquid level pressure sensor with semiconductor strain gauges for measuring over a 0 to 7 mH2O gauge pressure range and generating a 4 to 20 milliamps output signal.
- 500mbarg range 4-20mA signal stainless steel pressure sensor
- 0-50 mbarg 4-20 mA output natural gas monitoring pressure sensor
- -5 to +5 psi g low compound range 4 to 20 mA output OEM pressure sensor
- 800mbar absolute range 4-20mA output high temperature protected OEM pressure sensor
- 0 to -200 mbar negative gauge suction range 4-20mA output stainless steel pressure sensor
- Solvent compatible +/-100mWG dp transmitter with PTFE seals
- 3 wire 4 to 20mA pressure transmitter to measure 100 mbar
- Wet wet DP sensor for 10 inches of water range
- Argon gas pressure sensor for 0-20mbar above atmospheric pressure
- Minus 25 mb vacuum intrinsically safe 4-20mA pressure sensor
- Dust zone intrinsically safe 3000 Pa air pressure transmitter
- 50 mbar ATEX approved air duct pressure sensor
- Draft Pressure Sensors
- Low Range USB Pressure Sensors
- Low Range Pressure Gauges
- Low Range Voltage Output Pressure Transducers
Low pressure ranges are required to measure small pressure values, often between two locations where air is being moved from one place to another. Low range pressure measurement is required for monitoring and controlling ventilation and air extraction in office and factory buildings. In building management applications, air movement in large spaces creates very small changes in air pressure, so it is necessary to use highly sensitive measurement devices which are set to read in inches of water column, mbar, hPa or Pascals.
Pressure transmitters are measurement devices which combine amplified 4 to 20 milliamp current loop output signal conditioning electronic module with a transducer for measuring the pressure of a liquid, vapour or gas.