Low pressure transmitters with 4 to 20 milliamp current output for measuring low level gauge, differential & absolute pressures below 1 bar (15 psi, 400 inWG or 1000 mbar). Low pressure transmitters are used to measure air ventilation pressures in buildings and small pressure differences between two different locations such as clean rooms and laboratories where it is important to prevent air contamination.
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter - Stainless steel pressure transmitter with ranges from 100mbar up to 40 bar gauge or absolute. Special options for ATEX , SIL2 and compound ranges.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DMP457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter - Marine approved stainless steel diaphragm pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop output for shipbuilding in ranges from 100mb to 600 bar gauge or absolute.
- DPS200 HVAC Differential Pressure Transmitter - Differential air pressure sensor with a 10 volt or a 4-20mA output for building ventilation applications. Ranges from 0 to 6 mbar up to 0 to 1000 mbar.
- DMP343 Low Range Pneumatic Pressure Sensor - DMP343 pneumatic pressure sensor for measuring very low range pressures on pneumatic control systems, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC) .
- PrimAtü 10 Low Cost Low Range Differential Air Pressure Transducer - The PrimAtü 10 low cost low range differential air pressure transducer can detect and display both positive and negative differential pressure variations of very low low pressure ranges from 0.5 up to 1000 mbar/hPa, and output the pressure as a 4-20mA, 0-20mA or a 0-10Vdc analog output.
- DMK351 Liquid and Gas Resistant Intrinsically Safe Low Range Gauge Pressure Sensor - Intrinsically safe liquid & gas resistant low range pressure gauge reference pressure sensor for CHP, biogas and landfill sites.
- DMK 458 Seawater Low Range Pressure Transmitter - Sea water corrosion resistant low range pressure transmitter for marine, ship and offshore engineering.
- DPS300 User Switchable Pressure Range, Volts or Current Output Low DP Sensor - The DPS 300 is a low range HVAC differential pressure sensor. The lowest possible pressure range is 0...100 pascals. 2 or 3 switchable pressure ranges, plus volts or current output are included with most standard configurations.
- DS210 Combined Low Pressure Switch, Indicator and Sensor - Low range three in one pressure switch, pressure indicator and pressure sensor for use on pneumatics and HVAC applications.
- TSA Precision Pressure Transmitter - Precision pressure transmitter available with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in ranges from 50mb up to 60 bar gauge and from 500mb up to 40 bar absolute.
- DPS Low Differential Pressure Transmitter - Ultra low differential pressure transmitter for HVAC applications with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in pressure ranges from 0.1 mb up to 1 bar differential.
Low pressure ranges are required to measure small pressure values, often between two locations where air is being moved from one place to another. Low range pressure measurement is required for monitoring and controlling ventilation and air extraction in office and factory buildings. In building management applications, air movement in large spaces creates very small changes in air pressure, so it is necessary to use highly sensitive measurement devices which are set to read in inches of water column, mbar, hPa or Pascals.
Pressure transmitters are measurement devices which combine amplified 4 to 20 milliamp current loop output signal conditioning electronic module with a transducer for measuring the pressure of a liquid, vapour or gas.