Low pressure transmitters with 4 to 20 milliamp current output for measuring low level gauge, differential & absolute pressures below 1 bar (15 psi, 400 inWG or 1000 mbar). Low pressure transmitters are used to measure air ventilation pressures in buildings and small pressure differences between two different locations such as clean rooms and laboratories where it is important to prevent air contamination.
- DPS Low Differential Pressure Transmitter
- DPS200 HVAC Differential Pressure Transmitter
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter
- DMK351 Liquid and Gas Resistant Intrinsically Safe Low Range Gauge Pressure Sensor
- DMP343 Low Range Pneumatic Pressure Sensor
- DPS300 User Switchable Pressure Range, Volts or Current Output Low DP Sensor
- PrimAtü 10 Low Cost Low Range Differential Air Pressure Transducer
- DMD341 Compact Differential Air Pressure Sensor
- XMD Process Plant DP Cell Differential Pressure Transmitter
- DMP457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter
- DMK 458 Seawater Low Range Pressure Transmitter
- 0-50 mbarg 4-20 mA output natural gas monitoring pressure sensor
- 800mbar absolute range 4-20mA output high temperature protected OEM pressure sensor
- Biogas ATEX 4-20mA pressure transmitter for 0 to 20 mbar range
- -10 to +10 inH2O Air Pressure Sensor for Ventilation & Extraction
- Bi-directional -20 to +100 Pa clean room air diff pressure transmitter
- +/- 1 inH2O compound range pressure sensor
Low pressure ranges are required to measure small pressure values, often between two locations where air is being moved from one place to another. Low range pressure measurement is required for monitoring and controlling ventilation and air extraction in office and factory buildings. In building management applications, air movement in large spaces creates very small changes in air pressure, so it is necessary to use highly sensitive measurement devices which are set to read in inches of water column, mbar, hPa or Pascals.
Pressure transmitters are measurement devices which combine amplified 4 to 20 milliamp current loop output signal conditioning electronic module with a transducer for measuring the pressure of a liquid, vapour or gas.