Absolute reference pressure transducers with high voltage output signals for measuring the total pressure a perfect vacuum pressure reference.
Amplified output absolute pressure transducers with 0-5, 1-5, 0-10, 1-10, 0.5-4.5 volt signal outputs for measuring pressures relative to a perfect vacuum.
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DMK331P Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor
- DS200 Combined Pressure Switch, Gauge and Sensor
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter
- IMP Low Cost Pressure Sensor
- RF transmission line 20 psi absolute 0-4.5Vdc output air pressure sensor - An absolute pressure sensor for compressed air use to measure pressure of RF transmission line over a range of 0 to 20 psi abs from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-4.5Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
- 3000 psia high accuracy 0-10Vdc out pressure sensor for leak checking pressurized tanks - A high accuracy absolute high range pressure sensor for pressurized tank leak testing use to measure pressure of freshwater over a range of 0 to 3,000 psi absolute from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the waterproof cable electrical connection.
- 6 bar absolute 0-10V out high temperature freshwater pressure sensor for solar thermal systems
- 1000 mbar absolute vacuum range 0-10Vdc output air pressure sensor for research use
- 400 bar high range 0-10Vdc output engine oil pressure sensor with snubber for hydraulic control use
- 500-1100 mbar absolute range 0-5 volts output barometric pressure sensor