Absolute reference pressure transducers with high voltage output signals for measuring the total pressure a perfect vacuum pressure reference.
Amplified output absolute pressure transducers with 0-5, 1-5, 0-10, 1-10, 0.5-4.5 volt signal outputs for measuring pressures relative to a perfect vacuum.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- DMK331P Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor - Screw-in pressure transmitter with flush stainless steel 316L diaphragm for measuring pressures of fluids with very high viscosity from 900 up to 6000 psi
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter - Stainless steel pressure transmitter with ranges from 100mbar up to 40 bar gauge or absolute. Special options for ATEX , SIL2 and compound ranges.
- DMP320 0.5 msec Fast Response Pressure Sensor - High frequency response pressure sensor with a better than 0.5 millisecond response time and internal digital signal conditioning that samples readings at a rate of 10 kilohertz.
- DMP331i High Accuracy Pressure Transmitter - High precision pressure transmitter with an accuracy of 0.1%FS BSL NLHR and digitally adjustable pressure ranges from 400mb up to 40 bar gauge & absolute.
- RF transmission line 20 psi absolute 0-4.5Vdc output air pressure sensor
- 3000 psia high accuracy 0-10Vdc out pressure sensor for leak checking pressurized tanks
- 6 bar absolute 0-10V out high temperature freshwater pressure sensor for solar thermal systems
- 1000 mbar absolute vacuum range 0-10Vdc output air pressure sensor for research use
- 400 bar high range 0-10Vdc output engine oil pressure sensor with snubber for hydraulic control use
- 500-1100 mbar absolute range 0-5 volts output barometric pressure sensor
- 500-1100 mbar absolute 0-10Vdc out air pressure sensor for meteorological use
- 1.6 bar absolute range 4-20mA output ceramic diaphragm pressure sensor
- 100 psi triclamp absolute 0-10Vdc output air pressure sensor for leak testing use
- 5 to 30 psi abs range 0-10Vdc output air pressure sensor for air compression use
- 3 MPa absolute range 0-5Vdc output nitrogen gas pressure sensor for aerospace testing use
- 50 psi absolute 0-5Vdc output natural gas pressure sensor for boiler control use