Starting with defining the water density and gravity, a convenient water density to use is 1000 kg/m³ which is very close to the density at 4 degC. Use the standard for gravity at sea level of 9.80665 m/s², then you can calculate the pascals pressure generated by 1 metre of water using SI units as described in the conversion calculation below:
- 1 mH2O = 9,806.65 pascals (Pa)
- 1 psi = 6,894.76 pascals (Pa)
- mH2O value x 9,806.65 Pa = psi value x 6,894.76 Pa
- mH2O value = psi value x 0.703070
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in psi below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in mH2O.
- Ground water flooded pit 40mH2O 4-20mA output freshwater pressure sensor for water treatment use
- 10mH2O absolute 4-20mA marine approved seawater pressure sensor for bilge water leak testing use
- Hydrochloric acid storage tank 1mH2Og hydro-static pressure transmitter
- 7mH2O g range 4-20mA out hydrostatic liquid level pressure sensor
Request product info for a mH2O unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1000 psi from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in mH2O.