The formula for converting a pressure value in megapascals to bar pressure units is calculated as follows:
- 1 bar = 100,000 Pascals (Pa)
- 1 MPa = 1,000,000 Pascals (Pa)
- bar value x 100,000 = MPa value x 1,000,000
- bar value = MPa value x 10
- 600 bar, 9000 psi, 60 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
- 350 bar, 5000 psi, 35 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
- 700 bar, 10000 psi, 70 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
- 1000 bar, 15000 psi, 100 MPa Pressure Gauges, Meters & Manometers
Request product info for a MPa unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in MPa below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in bar.
- Hydraulic puller-tensioner bar pressure to kilonewton load HMI display & logger
- Dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank level 400 mbar pressure sensor
- 200 bar pressure sensor to interface with Arduino board
- Anaerobic digestion methane gas 2bar pressure transmitter
Request product info for a bar unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1000 MPa from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in bar.