The hydrostatic pressure generated by a 1 foot column of water varies with temperature and gravity, so these are assumed to be constant for the purpose of creating fixed conversion values. A water density of 1000 kg/m3 at 4 degrees Celsius and an acting gravity of 9.80665 m/s2 have been used to the calculate the number of Pascals (SI unit) generated by a 1 foot column of water. The conversion factor from kilopascals to feet of water is as follows:
- 1 ftH2O = 9806.65 Pascals (Pa)
- 1 kPa = 1000 Pascals (Pa)
- ftH2O value x 9806.65 Pa = kPa value x 1000 Pa
- ftH2O value = kPa value x 0.334553
- Pass/Fail timed 500 kPa pressure leak test software and sensor
- Portable data acquisition trolley +/-20 kPa dp RS485 Modbus RTU interface air pressure sensor and display package
- 500 kPa g range rupture disk blowing digital display pressure gauge and logger
- 800 kPa g range 4-20mA output freshwater pressure sensor for agricultural pump use
Request product info for a kPa unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in kPa below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in ftH2O.
- 40 ftH2Og range 1-5Vdc output freshwater pressure sensor for environmental monitoring use
- 2 to 5 ftH2O g range 1 to 5 volts output submersible freshwater tank level sensor
- Non-metallic level sensor with 3 ftH2O range & 4-20mA signal
- 350 feet deep well level pressure sensor
Request product info for a ftH2O unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1000 kPa from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in ftH2O.