A gauge pressure sensor for environmental monitoring use to measure pressure of freshwater over a range of 0 to 40 ftH2O g from the 1/8 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 1-5Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This IMP gauge range pressure sensor can be used in environmental monitoring systems to measure freshwater pressure from 0 to 40 feet of water column gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/8 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the fresh water, and the 1 to 5 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
IMP Freshwater Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-18046
- Pressure Range: 0 to 40
- Units: ftH2O
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 1 – 5V, 3-wire (8)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Small DIN plug (A)
- Process Connection: 1/8 NPT male (N)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)