I have a 300 gallon enclosed 4 feet high round tank which is filled with sodium hypochlorite (bleach). I need a non-metallic level sensor that will output a 4-20ma signal over a 3 feet range. I can’t have any metal in contact with the bleach.
We would suggest the LMK351 with a PVDF housing, ceramic sensing diaphragm, and FFKM elastomer seals to provide resistance to chemical corrosion.
LMK351 Non-Metallic Level Transmitter
- SKU ID: s1-lmk351-76-15892
- Part No: 470-1000-1-3-100-M00-1-8-2-000
- Pressure Range: 0-100
- Units: mbar
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1 1/2 male DIN3852 with flush diaphragm
- Process Connector Material: PVDF (25bar & below only)
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Alumina Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FFKM