Impress Sensors range of low cost OEM, industrial & submersible pressure sensors for measuring pneumatic and hydrostatic pressures. Select options for quick delivery, different analogue outputs, pressure fittings and electrical termination.
Impress Sensors range of pressure transducers and transmitters for measuring gauge and absolute pressures.
- AS Autosport Pressure Transducer - Motorsport pressure transducer with 21mm diameter and and 24mm body length for pressure ranges from 0.5 up to 600 bar gauge or absolute. Available with millivolt and amplified voltage output signals.
- ASM 13mm Diameter Miniature Pressure Transducer - Miniature size 1/2 inch diameter stainless steel pressure sensor with an amplified 0.5 to 4.5 Vdc output. Pressure ranges start from 10 up to 400 bar.
- ASMT Miniature Combined Temperature and Pressure Transducer - 1/2 inch diameter sensor for measuring both temperature and pressure in one device.
- IMP Ceramic Strain Gauge Pressure Transducer - Ceramic strain gauge pressure transducer with a 2mV/V or 10mV/V output signal in pressure ranges from 1 bar up to 700 bar gauge or absolute.
- IMP Industrial Pressure Sensor - The IMP industrial pressure sensor, has a piezo‐resisitive ceramic pressure sensor giving it excellent media compatibility
- IMP Low Cost Pressure Sensor - Versatile low price pressure sensor with a wide selection of electrical and mechanical options for customisation.
- IMPLR Low Range All Stainless Steel OEM Pressure Sensor - Low cost sensor for measuring small pressure ranges from 0-50 mbar (10 inH2O) to 0-1000 mbar (15 psi) of liquids or gases.
- Low Cost Miniature Pressure Transducer – ASL - The ASL low cost miniature pressure transmitter, has a piezoresistive ceramic pressure sensor which is chemically inert and has very fast dynamic response.
Liquid Level Sensors
Impress Sensors range of transducers and transmitters for measuring the level of liquids.
- IMCL IP68 Millivolt Output Level Sensor - Millivolt strain gauge output signal hydrostatic level sensor with an IP68 sealed electrical connection, stainless steel 316L, Duplex or PVC housing.
- IMCL Low Cost Submersible Pressure Sensor - Economical IP68 protected sensor with stainless steel 316L housing and Ceramic strain gauge sensing diaphragm for measuring liquid depth pressure.
- IMCL Submersible Absolute Reference Depth Sensor - Absolute reference hydrostatic depth sensor with an IP68 sealed electrical interface, SS316L, Duplex or PVC housing and a mV, voltage or current output.
- IMCTL Submersible Liquid Level and Temperature Transmitter - IP68 combined liquid level and temperature, dual 4 to 20 milliamp output pressure sensor with a 316L or Marine Bronze housing.
- IMSL IP68 Stainless Steel 316L Hydrostatic Pressure Sensor - Water resistant pressure sensor for measuring hydrostatic pressures in the range of 0-0.5 mWC up to 0-100 mWC.
- IMSTL IP68 Water Temperature and Depth Transmitter - Stainless steel 316L waterproof probe for measuring both water temperature and depth and generating two separate 4-20mA current loop measurement signals.
- IMTG Low Cost OEM Submersible Tank Gauging Level Sensor - Economical pressure transducer for monitoring fluid level inside a tank where there is no external mounting point at the bottom of the tank.
- IWSL Potable Water Submersible Level Sensor - IP68 protect pressure sensor for monitoring potable water level to depths of 100 metres.
- S12C SDI-12 Seawater Pressure & Temperature Transducer - SDI-12 protocol transducer for sensing water depth level and temperature in seawater, brackish water, tidal water, saline water or leachate.
- S12S SDI-12 Coms IP68 Pressure and Temperature Sensor - Combined pressure and temperature sensor with a 1200 baud rate serial data interface as defined by the SDI-12 support group.
- SWL Marine Bronze Submersible Level Sensor - Analogue output sensor for immersing in seawater to determine depth or change in water level by measuring hydrostatic pressure.