IECEx approved pressure transmitters for use in hazardous zones with flammable gases present such as petrochemical refineries and natural gas distribution pipelines. Select a IECEx approved pressure transmitters which are certified for use in a hazardous area which requires the use of instrumentation which prevents potential ignition sources of flammable gases.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter - Stainless steel pressure transmitter with ranges from 100mbar up to 40 bar gauge or absolute. Special options for ATEX , SIL2 and compound ranges.
- DMP 336 Hydrogen (H2) Gas Compatible Pressure Transmitter - All stainless steel 316L welded wetted parts pressure transmitter for measuring hydrogen gas
- DMK457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter - Marine approved pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop output for shipbuilding with optional CuNiFe housing for sea-water compatibility
- LMK 487 Submersible Ballast Tank and Draught Level Pressure Transmitter
- DMP331i High Accuracy Pressure Transmitter
- DMP333i Rangeable High Pressure Precision Transducer
- DMP333 High Range Precision Pressure Transmitter
- Powder filter blockage monitoring pressure transmitter - The DMP331 is a pressure transmitter which is both ATEX and IECEx intrinsically safe approved for use in zone 20 potentially explosive dust environments.
- Barometric range 800-1100mb IECEx approved intrinsically safe pressure transmitter - Measure pressure of the ambient air pressure with this barometric scaled range pressure transmitter.
- 6,000 psig ATEX/IECEx IS approved 4-20mA pressure sensor for oil pumping use - An intrinsically safe all welded stainless steel gauge pressure sensor for oil pumping use to measure pressure of pumped oil over a range of 0 to 6,000 psi g from the G1/2 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the weatherproof cable electrical connection.