Measure pressure of the ambient air pressure with this barometric scaled range pressure transmitter.
This DMP331 pressure transmitter has been specially scaled to output a 4-20 milliamp current loop signal starting at the lowest required atmospheric pressure of 800 millibar and the highest of 1100 millibar.
This IECEx certified pressure transmitter can be used in an intrinsically safe environment with other IECEx approved instrumentation. Since IECEx is an internationally accepted approval not confined to a particular country specific certification body it can be installed in many countries where IECEX is recognised as equivalent to the relevant national or regions intrinsic safety approval process.
DMP331 IECEX Approved IS Pressure Transmitter
- Part No: 111-9999-E-3-100-100-1-000
- Pressure Range: 800 to 1100
- Units: mbar
- Range Type: Absolute (0 to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, ATEX / IECEx IS, (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS (11-12bit resolution)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1/2 DIN3852 male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM