Hazardous area external mount level sensors for use in zones where there is a high risk of explosive gases being present.
These level sensors are screwed to the outside of a tank and have been examined and certified for use in explosion risk areas such as petrochemical process plants, landfill sites and waste water treatment works.
- DPT200 Pressurised Tank Level Differential Pressure Transmitter - Pressurised tank liquid level differential pressure cell transmitter for process plant storage.
- LMK331 Screw-In Ceramic Level Transmitter - Level pressure sensor with semi-flush ceramic diaphragm and stainless steel or PVDF wetted parts in ranges from 0-4 to 600mH2O gauge.
- LMK351 High Overpressure Flush Level Transmitter - Flush capacitive ceramic pressure sensor for measuring corrosive and viscous liquid level from levels 0.4 metres of water up to 200 mH2O.
- DS200 Combined Hydrostatic Level Switch, Gauge and Sensor - Three in one hydrostatic level switch, digital level gauge and level sensor with level ranges from 1 mWG up to 600 mWG (3.3 to 1969 ftWG).
- 65 inch range 4-20mA output intrinsically safe IBC tote wastewater level transmitter
- 50in range 4-20mA output chemical liquid level sensor with flush diaphragm and IS approval
- 1 metre screw-in plastic level sensor for biodiesel/sulphuric acid mixture with 4 to 20 mA output
- HART flameproof (Ex d) re-scalable level transmitter for hydrostatic head up to 2 metres