Hazardous area external mount level sensors for use in zones where there is a high risk of explosive gases being present.
These level sensors are screwed to the outside of a tank and have been examined and certified for use in explosion risk areas such as petrochemical process plants, landfill sites and waste water treatment works.
- DPT200 Pressurised Tank Level Differential Pressure Transmitter - Pressurised tank liquid level differential pressure cell transmitter for process plant storage.
- LMK331 Screw-In Ceramic Level Transmitter - Level pressure sensor with semi-flush ceramic diaphragm and stainless steel or PVDF wetted parts in ranges from 0-4 to 600mH2O gauge.
- LMK351 High Overpressure Flush Level Transmitter
- DS200 Combined Hydrostatic Level Switch, Gauge and Sensor
- 65 inch range 4-20mA output intrinsically safe IBC tote wastewater level transmitter - An intrinsically safe externally mounted liquid level transmitter for measuring the height of wastewater over a range of 0 to 65in from the 1/2 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
- 50in range 4-20mA output chemical liquid level sensor with flush diaphragm and IS approval - An intrinsically safe externally mounted liquid level sensor for measuring the height of a liquid chemical over a range of 0 to 50in from the triclamp process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
- 1 metre screw-in plastic level sensor for biodiesel/sulphuric acid mixture with 4 to 20 mA output
- HART flameproof (Ex d) re-scalable level transmitter for hydrostatic head up to 2 metres
- Hazardous Area Submersible Hydrostatic Liquid Level Sensors - ATEX/IECEx intrinsically safe IP68 sensors for liquid level measurement in intrinsically safe installations on petrochemical, pharmaceutical, landfill and sewage treatment sites.