Vacuum range gauges for measuring absolute vacuum or suction pressures which can be permanently installed or used as a test gauge. Use vacuum range gauges to measure pressures which are negative relative to atmospheric pressure.
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge - High precision digital pressure gauge with an accuracy of 0.05% full scale in pressure ranges from 0...30 mbar up to 0...1000 bar.
- LEO 2 (Ei) Digital Manometer - LEO 2 battery powered digital manometer with pressure ranges from -1 to 3 bar up to 700 bar with an accuracy of 0.1% full scale with 6 pressure units, zero tare & peak hold display functions and optional ATEX approval for intrinsic safety.
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge - LCD digital pressure gauge powered externally by a 2 wire series 4-20mA current loop or a digital interface.
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- DM01 Multi-Range High Accuracy Pressure Gauge - High precision digital pressure gauge with 0.05% full scale accuracy, exchangeable pressure range modules from 100 mbar (1.5 psi) up to 400 bar (6000 psi).
- LEO Record (Ei) Pressure Data Logger - LEO Record combined digital manometer & pressure data logging instrument for recording pressures & temperatures that can store up to 57,000 readings.