Combined digital vacuum gauge and 0 to 10 volts analogue output for measuring from 0 to -30 inHg gauge pressure.
This version of the DS200 externally powered pressure gauge transducer has an LED digital indicator for displaying the vacuum readings from 0 to -30 inches of mercury column, and a 0 to 10 volts output signal to send to other instrumentation for control or monitoring purposes.
30 inHg negative gauge means that the device will measure 0 inHg when the measurement port is vented to ambient air pressure, and the reading will decrease from there as the vacuum is increased.
DS200 Voltage Output Vacuum Gauge
- Pressure Range: 0 to -30
- Units: inHg
- Range Type: Negative Gauge (atm to -P)
- Output Signal: 0-10V (3 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS (11-12bit resolution)
- Switch Output: None
- Electrical Connection: DIN plug (0-10V 3 wire only)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM