Voltage signal transducers with an integral digital indicator for displaying and sending pressure readings.
Pressure transducers with built-in gauge readouts include the same basic electrical functionality of a voltage output pressure transducer and can also include additional functionality, such as configurable engineering units and alarm contact switches. No batteries are required since the digital gauge takes power from the voltage supplied to the pressure transducer.
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- DS201P High Range Flush Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - High pressure sensor, electronic switch and digital gauge with an all welded stainless steel flush diaphragm for high viscosity liquids.
- DS200 Combined Pressure Switch, Gauge and Sensor - Three in one electronic pressure switch, digital pressure gauge and pressure sensor with pressure ranges from 100 mbar up to 600 bar (1.5 to 9000 psi).
- DS210 Combined Low Pressure Switch, Indicator and Sensor - Low range three in one pressure switch, pressure indicator and pressure sensor for use on pneumatics and HVAC applications.
- 3000 psig range 0-10Vdc output digital display pressure transducer for hydraulic control use
- 5psig 0-10V out freshwater pressure transducer and built-in display for water purifier use
- 60psig range pharmaceutical pressure gauge and 0-10Vdc transducer with triclamp fitting
- 20 kPa negative differential range air pressure gauge and sensor with tubing fitting
- Data acquisition module 0-10Vdc output pressure gauge
- 1 hPa Positive Room Pressure Sensor, Switch & Display